|Job Ref:||204624844||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
Our Client An established Family run Building contractor specialising in Construction, they are now are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to progress their career in the Estimating department. |
They are a Medium scale contractor with a turnover of 15 million aswell as a solid financial and technical base. Undertaking a range of often complex projects throughout the Yorkshire area.
They are looking for a Keen Enthusiastic to join their rapidly growing team of experts specialising in Schemes such as Social Housing, Public Buildings and Refurbishment projects.
As Junior estimator in the team you will report directly to estimating manager and will be responsible for the following:
Your new package....
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive package of up to £20k as well as benefits. In a growing establishment there always plenty of opportunities for an Estimator that is looking to reach new heights in their career.
Your new role....
• Liaising with sub-contractors in order to produce estimates
• Negotiation with sub contractors to minimise costings
• Assisting with pre-construction estimating
• Effective use of an innovative estimating package
• Preparing relevant documents for management and clients
• You will have an ONC / HNC in Construction or equivalent