|Job Ref:||204624817||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Tanzania||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
Project Manager (Water Infrastructure)|
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to work on a large scale government water supply project, which will include the construction and operation of a raw water intake and pumping stations, 3 trains of a water treatment plant, storage tanks, 12 km of transmission lines and bulk power supply.
* Act as the Contractor's Representative under the FIDIC contracts and be responsible for all the Contractors' obligations.
* Review tender and contract documents to define the project scope of work, and create project plan
* Arrange for recruitment of assigned contractor's personnel, plant and equipment.
* Oversee the process of procurement, manufacture, delivery and installation for long-lead electrical and mechanical equipment and specialist subcontractors.
* Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure the project progresses
* Manage subcontractors in accordance with the requirements
* Manage day to day site activity
* Oversee project technical office and design coordination
* At least BSC degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
* 10 years' experience as a Project Manager
* 5 tears experience of a Water Treatment Plant
* Preferably have previous experience in the African Continent
* Fluent in English
If you are interested in this position, can you please send your CV