|Job Ref:||204624689||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Residential Developer) | £25,000 - £35,000 + package | Permanent | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
A leading, award-winning, nationwide residential developer have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis, based from their offices in Milton Keynes.
The company are one of the largest house builders in the UK, with multiple regional offices that have a great understanding of their local communities. They build a wide range of properties from one and two bedroom apartments to five bedroom detached houses.
They are a developer that do more than just build homes; they provide millions of pounds of infrastructure such as roads, sewers, landscaping and community facilities; they develop vibrant communities that fit into their surrounding areas and meet the needs of local people.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team and get involved in all aspects of Quantity Surveying, working on new build residential schemes. They are looking for somebody that has at least 2 years' experience working for a reputable residential developer or main contractor, ideally with new build residential experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading developer with an outstanding commercial team and take your career to the next level.
• Assist in liaising with staff within the commercial department to ensure administrative duties and orders are placed on time and to ensure the efficient assimilation of information
• Update on a weekly basis sites plant on-hire reports
• Update orders where price increases
• Invoice queries
• Maintaining lever arch files including making up new sites files and archiving
• Sending out order acknowledgements to site
• All orders are to be placed on the COINS system
• Any other duties as required by the commercial director/department
• Assist with preparing material schedules from working drawings
• Attend monthly site meetings with site buyer
• Oversee the running of sites once handover by the senior buyer/buyer
• Ideally Degree qualified or other relevant construction qualification
• Minimum 2 years' experience working for a reputable residential developer or main contractor
• New build residential project experience is advantageous
• Good commercial skills and awareness
• Full UK Drivers Licence
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or call Rob on: (Apply online only)