|Job Ref:||204624568||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
Our Client An established Family run Building contractor specialising in Construction, they are now are looking for an experienced estimator to join their team. |
They are a Medium scale contractor with a turnover of 15 million aswell as a solid financial and technical base. Undertaking a range of often complex projects throughout the Yorkshire area.
They are looking for an experienced Estimator to join their rapidly growing team of experts specialising in Schemes such as Social Housing, Public Buildings and Refurbishment projects.
As an estimator in the team you will report directly to the experienced estimating manager and will be responsible for the following:
• To provide properly considered cost estimates for review and then submission; undertaking tenders of most work types.
• Co-ordinate with other technical services departments.
• Give direction to administrative and clerical staff.
• Liaise with clients, consultants, quantity surveyors, and other third parties.
• Organise appropriate tender enquiries.
• Administer correspondence and tender documents.
• Supervision of tender submission.
• Collect and distribute of feedback.
• Hand over tender files to project team.
• Investigate cost effective and/or alternative solutions.
• Oversee data entry onto estimating software.
• Organise start up, mid bid, and review meetings.
• Prepare tender summary and costed risk registers.
• Maintain awareness of latest techniques.
• Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time
Your Qualifications and Experience should be:
• Proven estimating experience in Construction.
• Some variety in types of work priced.
Must have experience using conquest