|Job Ref:||204624468||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£24000 - £33000/annum Generous Pension Allowance||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:21|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor |
A Top 5 Global Consultancy based in Birmingham, a short walk from New Street Station amongst the hustle and bustle are seeking an energetic and motivated professional Assistant Quantity Surveyor, to work on Retail and Commercial projects.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be heavily involved in the day to day running of projects. You will be closely supporting Senior Quantity Surveyors with projects in the retail and commercial sectors
* Utilise Technology for project delivery
* Converting client briefs into a delivery plan.
* Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of small / medium sized projects or significant components of larger Cost Management assignments.
* Service improvement and innovation
* The ability to take a leadership role as part of personal development planning.
* To liaise with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
The Successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have a RICS accredited degree in Quantity Surveying and will have a track record of delivering Retail and Commercial projects in a consultancy environment.
* Excellent Pre and Post Contract Quantity Surveying Skills.
* Commercially Aware and Financially Astute
* Strong Knowledge of IT Based Solutions
* Ability to prioritise and self-manage
* Thrives in a high-pressure environment
This is an opportunity to work within one of the most prestigious Construction Consultancy Environments in the UK and you will be fully supported to progress to Senior Roles and actively encouraged to gain Chartership.
* £28,000 - £33,000
* Annual holiday allowance
* Pension Contribution - Above Average
* Private healthcare
* APC Paid For
* Life Assurance
* Discretionary Bonus
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in the West Midlands, looking at your career options, then please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Birmingham / Assistant / QS / Consultancy / PQS / APC