|Job Ref:||204629010||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£26000/annum BONUS + EXCELLENT BENEFITS||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
FIELD PRODUCT TRAINER - AWARD WINNING COMPANY|
SOUTHERN TERRITORY (MIDLANDS - LONDON)
£26,000 + BONUS
BONUS SCHEME AND RECOGNITION AWARDS + COMPANY-WIDE PENSION SCHEME + PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE + FLEXIBLE PERSONAL INTEREST ALLOWANCE + PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING + GENEROUS HOLIDAY ALLOWANCE + EXTRA HALF DAY HOLIDAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY EVERY YEAR!!
Get Recruited is recruiting on behalf of leading and cutting edge technology solutions provider.
They operate in a completely unique and refreshing way to all of their competitors and this is causing huge disruption in the industry to their benefit. Due to the huge influx of new clients they are now looking for a Development Trainer to nurture and train their customer base in their cutting edge products and this will be a field based role, covering the South, (London and surrounding) up to the Midlands.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who wants to fast track their career!!
Working as a team, aligned to the Sales Team you'll be responsible for delivering training on their award winning portal to their customer base. Working alongside the BD Manager and Sales Account Managers, you will be responsible for:
* Proactively manage your own diary to ensure the delivery of at least 12 training sessions per week
* Extensive travel in order to deliver training according to the needs of the business
* Daily reporting on session feedback and activity including competitor intelligence and partner feedback on (url removed)
* Liaise with partners, sales or other (url removed) departments as required to maximise both sales and training opportunities
* Timely response to partner or colleague queries or requests for information
* To develop and own any required relationships between relevant partner contacts and internal resources (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Deals etc.)
* Ensure that administration and associated tasks are carried out in order to achieve the company objectives
* Play an active role in feedback for future portal processing evolution
* Keep accurate comprehensive appointment notes within the portal throughout all sessions delivered
* Strong presentation (both verbal and written) and training skills
* Understanding of different learning styles and be able to deliver to all of these
* Ability to build training content to meet a variety of different training needs
* Understanding of the B2B market including products and services
Please send your CV for immediate consideration