|Job Ref:||204627895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Bureau UK are seeking to recruit an Infrastructure Project Manager to work for a client in the South West of England on a major fibre engineering project.|
The ideal candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Working with project planner to ascertain layout of villages to be built (to FTTp).
- Assisting project planner to analysing survey data / report and using that data to plan FTTp (DPs / drops / core & distribution fibre routes / cabinet location & planning) in rural or urban environments.
- Reviewing FTTp project build plans to include various options to cross any special engineering difficulties where standard underground or overhead solutions may not be feasible, and advising where best case solutions would offer practicable and cost saving benefits.
- Liaising with project planner to finalise "cost to build" for project builds (villages / urban areas), and monitoring actual build costs during project execution.
- Reviewing and checking BOMs from project planner build estimates, and placing of orders to suppliers and maintaining stock levels for project execution.
- Attend site visits / meetings with customers / contractors / stakeholders and reporting back to our clients' management.
Project Management of survey teams / operatives / contractors.
- Ensuring the clients / contractor operatives adhere to Health & Safety procedures and safe working practices.
- Working with Engineering Manager to ensure best working and product practices / solutions and project reviews on a regular basis.
This role is based in the South West of England and comes with a competitive salary of £40,000 per annum + dependent upon experience