|Job Ref:||204627872||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Bureau UK are recruiting for an FTTP Planner to work for a fibre engineering company in the South West of England on a major fibre project.|
The role will involve the following duties:
- Working with survey team to ascertain layout of villages to be built (to FTTp).
- Analysing survey data / report and using that data to plan FTTp (DPs / drops / core & distribution fibre routes / cabinet location & planning) in rural or urban environments.
- Producing FTTp build plan to include various options to cross any special engineering difficulties where standard underground or overhead solutions may not be feasible.
- Drawing up draft "cost to build" estimates for project builds (villages / urban areas).
- Producing BOMs from build estimates to allow procurement of materials.
- Attend site visits to confirm accuracy of survey information / and alternative options.
- Project Management of survey teams / operatives.
This role is to be based in the South West of England and comes with a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum + dependent upon experience