|Job Ref:||204629949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£280 - £300/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Exchange Infrastructure Engineer |
Exchange- Exchange Migration - Messaging - Mimecast
My client, a well-known financial services firm are currently seeking an Exchange Infrastructure Engineer to work on an exciting 6 month contract starting ASAP.
Qualifications & Experience require:
* Move all users to exchange 2003 servers
* Move disabled users to leavers store
* Move RUS service to Exchange 2010
* Confirm all other processes moved from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010
* Fully decomm non-existent Exchange 2000 and 2003 Servers or clean residue
* Schema update to 2013 (there is a test lab) and do we need to do 2010 SP3 ?
* Investigate CAS servers - do we need to move from 2010 to 2013 CAS servers (required by Quest or can we use local host names in Quest)
* Build 2013 Exchange CAS and Mailbox server
* Prepare for Office 365 migration (remember Mimecast\archiving)
If this sounds like a good role for you, please apply within if applicable.
Premier are acting as an employment agency