|Job Ref:||204629900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Lothian||City:||West Lothian||Address:||Post Code:||EH48||Salary:||£37000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Cordant People are currently recruiting for an experienced ICT Manager to join our client based in West Lothian on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and highly successful service provider.|
As the ICT Manager you will be responsible for:
* Managing ICT staff and budgets
* Ensuring the highest level of ICT security at all time
* Ensuring adequate and reliable disaster recovery solutions in place
* Providing an efficient and responsive helpdesk service to colleagues
* Managing all ICT projects ensuring they are completed within time and cost restraints
* Managing electronic filing systems
* Providing an out of hours ICT support service
* Compiling reports and presenting to the Senior Management Team
In order to be successful as the ICT Manager you will have:
* Previous experience in a similar role with similar accountabilities is essential
* A relevant degree for example in Computing
* A proven background in leading and managing a team
* A Leadership & Management qualification or be willing to work towards this
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Previous experience managing projects and budgets
* Experience of the following: Citrix XenApp, CISCO switches, Dell Hardware, Microsoft Exchange and Trend Micro Enterprise Security Suite
In return our client offers:
* A highly competitive salary
* Fantastic benefits including private healthcare and company discounts
* Pension scheme
* The opportunity to work in a constantly developing organisation
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this ICT Manager vacancy please submit your CV. Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant personally, it is not always possible and unfortunately we cannot provide individual feedback based on CV's submitted. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment agency. Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
As specialist recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We integrate our recruitment capability, sector expertise and national coverage, to enable us to provide talented people across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
We currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant People are part of the Cordant Group; an international recruitment provider with 192 locations.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy