|Job Ref:||204629850||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£27000 - £29500/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Software Test Engineer|
A busy and progressive software solutions provider are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Test Engineer with manual testing experience to eventually move into an automation testing role.
The successful Software Test Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
* Close working with other teams to prioritise the testing of defects and other application enhancements.
* Work towards becoming a test expert in respect to the company applications.
* Regularly contribute to daily stand up's.
* To apply testing best practises.
The Software Test Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in working with software fixes and problem resolution.
* Knowledge or experience of a test first development approach.
* Various application testing.
* Awareness of Automation Testing and Agile enviornments.
* Genuine interest in technology.
This is great opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to progress their career within an organisation that embraces modern approaches and techniques.
To apply for this position please forward your cv