|Job Ref:||204629649||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
DevOps Lead - Bristol - Temp to Perm|
HuntressGroup are recruiting for a Lead DevOps Engineer, with strong technical and people skills, to lead a team who will keep our digital platform running whilst we continually extend and develop our digital services. You will be highly skilled and experienced in current DevOps practices and tools, including cloud services like AWS, Linux administration, virtualisation, scripting automated server build and configuration, and continuous deployment.
* Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
* An understanding of continuous deployment of code and script.
* Background in automation and configuration management in an Agile environment.
* Tools and technologies (inc. Puppet, Jenkins, Git )
* Strong Linux/Unix administration skills.
* Expert level understanding of cloud services, particularly AWS.
* Ability to design innovative solutions to operational problems.
* Passion for sharing technology and best practice.
* Customer focused attitude to support.
* Knowledge of network and storage technologies and their uses.
* proven track record of coaching and managing teams/relationships
* Continuous Integration
* Windows Administration
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK