|Job Ref:||204629539||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hereford||Address:||Post Code:||HR4||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Profit share, share save||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
SQL DBA - Defence Special Projects|
Key Experience needed:
* Experience implementing and troubleshooting Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014 and related technologies
* Experience troubleshooting SQL Server, including performance problems, query tuning and optimization, and Windows Server performance problems
* Experience implementing or deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), or Analysis Services (SSAS)
One of the world's largest IT Integrators, with a strong reputation for providing opportunities for professional development.
*** Please note that this is a DV Cleared role ***
* Providing on-site and remote technical support solutions for customer service delivery and availability, while ensuring satisfaction with Microsoft SQL server.
* The successful candidate will be capable of providing technical support.
* Acts as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical support and problem resolution for corporate customers, including issues escalated to the highest levels of management.
Requirements and skills for this position include:
* Technical familiarity with Microsoft Database and other database technologies (secondary)
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications, analytical and presentation skills.
* Ability to deliver presentations, discuss SQL Server and complimentary products at a solutions level.
* Ability to manage customer escalations and work under pressure
* Ability to perform self-directed learning in a rapidly changing environment
* Capabilities to operate in a flexible team environment with minimal supervision