|Job Ref:||204629223||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £86000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Senior DevOps Engineer - London - Permanent - Up to £86,000|
Excipion are engaged on an executive search for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a global consultancy based in London. This is a unique opportunity to join a successful organisation and work with cutting-edge open source technologies and deliver new and innovative open source projects.
The successful candidate will have an active role in carving out the technical direction of this open source journey, harnessing cloud-based computing to deliver a service and using infrastructure and code tools to define the environment.
Working closely with the DevOps team, you will be working on standalone infrastructure projects as well as contributing towards process and technology choices that will define the organisation and the solutions it delivers to it's clients.
To be suitable for this role, you will need experience with the following:
* Linux (RHEL/CentOS, Ubuntu, firewall/networking configuration)
* Containerisation and Container Orchestration Systems (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
* Configuration Management Tooling (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
* Virtual Machine Automation Tooling (Vagrant, Packer)
* Programming in Dynamic Languages (Python, Ruby or similar)
* Cloud Providers (AWS, Google Cloud Compute, Azure)
* Continuous Integration and Build Tools (Jenkins, Maven, Gradle)
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
This role will involve occasional UK travel and will require security clearance