|Job Ref:||204628746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sutton Coldfield||Address:||Post Code:||B73||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + company benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Senior Product Owner / Product Owner
£40-50,000 plus benefits
My client is a market leading software solutions provider who due to continued company expansion are looking to expand their team with a senior product owner.
This role will be responsible of products focused in the financial software teams of the business and have experience within this remit. You will be an integral part of the SCRUM teams and be the conduit for all stakeholders involved in the project. You need to be able to manage your workload and accurately present information/analysis to stakeholders
* Understand the company's software product space, market direction and user base
* Work closely and interact with 3rd party software companies
* Work closely with stakeholders to explore opportunities within the existing product
* Manage stakeholders (both internal and external)
* Define user stories and acceptance criteria
We are looking for an individual who has experience in the following:
* Experience of working within a SCRUM/Agile environment.
* Experience within financial / payments / local authority - nice to have
* Demonstrable expertise in the whole Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Prior experience of working as a Product Owner or Business Analyst.
* Excellent written communication skills with experience writing comprehensive yet clear, well-structured documentation
* Excellent verbal communication skills to a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Ability to fully define a problem and assist in solution identification
* Ability to present items and hold workshops in formal/informal environments
The salary available for this positions is between £40-50,000 plus an excellent benefits package
Telephone interviews are being held from Monday 19th September. Please apply to this advert today