|Job Ref:||204628630||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£80 - £100/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Role: Contract Project Assistant|
Duration: 3 month rolling contract
The role is to Assist the Project Manager with various tasks involved in the implementation of the Epicor E10 system within the business. Working under the supervision of the Project Manager within the full project lifecycle view, in close conjunction with Stakeholder Implementation Teams. The position will be based at Head Office within a Project Office environment, reporting directly to Project Manager. The role involves extensive liaison with internal project stakeholders and will involve handling a variable workload across the project phases.
* To make a positive contribution to the data migration testing, migration and training work inherent in migrating to a new ERP.
* To be technically adept at all MS Office modules - Excel in data preparation, Word in producing project documents and PowerPoint for presentation.
* Assist Stakeholders and Super Users in project work including data extraction, data clean up, configuration, testing, training etc.
* Must be able to communicate both in writing and verbally to all levels of the business organisation.
* Working with the Project Manager to assist in effective delivery of the project.
* Able to work on own initiative yet fit into small project team
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Proven ability to work at an advanced level with Excel in a fast-paced project environment.
* A minimum of 1 year experience in systems implementation.
* Demonstrable experience of assisting in the delivery of business change.
* Good interpersonal skills with proven experience in communicating effectively at all levels.
* Strong analytical skills, corporate vision, and logical approach to problem solving, coupled with a strong oral and written communication skills.
* A flexible, task orientated positive and pragmatic approach to project work.
* Be able to refine approach and focus as business requirements dictate
* Operational experience in an ERP Project.
* Experiences of performing within a PRINCE2 framework.
* Understanding of the processes of business change.
* Educated to 'A' level in a relevant subject, or with equivalent experiences
* Accredited accountancy qualification(s) AAT or CIMA (Part Qual)
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply, and for more information please call Jasmine Alderton on (Apply online only) and send your CV