|Job Ref:||204628466||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum 20 days holiday and pension||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
We are looking for an experienced Product Specialist / Web Developer to develop the product and functionality of our website. Knowledge of HTML and CSS, however no code writing required and must be able to travel across and work in our London sites.|
BENEFITS: 20 days holiday and pension
LOCATION: Watford and London area
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: North London, Hemel Hempstead and Luton,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Product Specialist / Web Developer
We are looking for experienced IT Systems/Web officer
Key Tasks & Responsibilities: Product Specialist / Web Developer
- Creating forms utilising Sequence UX Studio and using HTML, CSS and ASP .Net technology.
- Increase sales BPM suite.
- Working with Clients gathering requirements and deploy business process workflow.
- Configure solutions using the Business Process Management suite.
- Help on the website but no coding skills are required.
REQUIREMENTS: Product Specialist / Web Developer
- Relational databases in MS SQL server 2008.
- Ensuring all understanding of databases and of web servers.
- Knowledge of sequence UX studio and in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experienced knowledge of databases and developing.
- Knowledge of Writing SQL queries.
Our client is located in Watford and Central London and is a major service management company providing BPM solution software.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Graham Williams quoting Product Specialist / Web Developer reference GW1609-27 to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based