|Job Ref:||204627129||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Salary £60k + potential equity stake||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Python Django Developer - Start-up |
Location: Home based
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (flexible working hours)
Salary £60k + potential equity stake.
Keywords: Python Developer, Lead Python Developer, Senior Python Developer, Python, Django, start up, NA, NA, celery, Protractor, Jasmine, Docker, Git, CSS, Python Web Developer, Python Django Developer, Senior Python Web Developer, CSS, LESS, SASS, HTML etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Python Django Developer to join a forward thinking start up environment. You will report directly into the CTO and will be the first Developer to join this company. You will take ownership of the development and deployment of this cutting edge online, cloud based SaaS Continuous Performance management System. The product is currently 50% through its original lifecycle and already has thousands of users. The Python Django Developer will enhance the current continuous deployment strategy, allowing you to release new stories and embrace their iterative approach to feature addition. My client is looking for a highly driven individual with the passion and drive to really evolve the product and grow with the company.
Candidates must have experience of the following:
- A minimum of 2 years Full Stack Development experience.
- You must have strong practical experience of Python including Django framework.
- Backend Development using PostgreSQL, Celery, RabbitMQ and Redis.
- Continuous integration and Deployment using Docker.
- Testing frameworks such as Protractor and Jasmine.
- You must be a highly driven individual.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Desirable skills include:
- Angular - Bootstrap
- CSS, including knowledge of SASS and LESS.
- Educated to degree level in an IT related subject.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and driven individual to join a start-up environmentrare opportunity as part of their already successful journey. You will be the first Developer to join their team, giving you the rare opportunity to drive success.
If you feel you could be the person we are looking for, please get in touch or send through a copy of your CV