|Job Ref:||204627106||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||City of Westminster||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
* Still looking for the Perfect Happy Place to work?
* Want to work in central London for a company at the top of their market?
* Fancy a new full-stack challenge for one of the UK's top online shops?
If the above stands out to you, then this PHP Developer role could be just what you need! Working for one of the top companies in their competitive market, you will be developing with PHP in a full-stack role using the best industry practices. Using your knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Zend, Symfony and Drupal to work with their website, voted one of the UK's best online stores, your commitment to this PHP Developer role will be well rewarded, with an attractive package and exciting opportunities within this company.
What you will get from this PHP Developer role:
* A competitive salary of up to £60,000, working for a notable company in central London, with benefits to suit your skills
* Working with PHP frameworks daily, utilising your existing experience and adding to it as you develop their backend and work with their eCommerce website
* Utilising your front-end skills as well, this role will have you working full-stack on their website, the self-same website voted as one of the UK's top online stores in 2015
What they are looking for in you:
* Industry experience in PHP, complemented by knowledge of open-source PHP Frameworks such as Zend, CakePHP, Drupal or Symfony
* Expertise with developing on MySQL databases, supplemented by knowledge of Linux systems- support your development environment and it will support you
* Experience of working in a full-stack development role, with demonstrable knowledge
Additional desirable skills include:
* Magento and Zend framework experience is especially valuable to this company- if you have worked with either, it will put you ahead of the crowd
* Linux systems administration experience would be a nice extra, in order to pitch in making sure the entire environment is right where it needs to be
If this sounds like your sort of role, apply now- I'm waiting to hear from you