|Job Ref:||204627016||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||SE1||Address:||Salary:||£60000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
SQL Database Engineer - £65k + benefits -SQL, SSIS, T-SQL, ETL, Data Warehouse, Informatica, Talend|
SQL Database Engineer needed for London based company.
Due to continued expansion within the business the company is seeking a number of additional technical staff for their team in London including a SQL Database Engineer with ETL (Talend, Informatica) and Data Warehouse knowledge. The company promotes staff development through training and support so the successful candidate can look forward to gaining additional skills and working with colleagues looking for the latest interesting and cutting edge technologies that come to market.
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 2 years data warehouse design ideally using Kimball methodology
• At least 3 years SQL server 2008 or 2012 plus SSIS experience
• At least 5 years SQL Server T-SQL development experience
• Source Control using Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Performance Tuning or DBA experience using SQL Server
• Experience of working with an ETL tool (preferably Informatica or Talend)
Great long term project commitments are available for the right candidate.
Unfortunately we are only able to respond to successful applicants. Required IT operate as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation