|Job Ref:||204626708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Data Migration Operations Manager- Oracle E-Business- SC Cleared|
I have a contract opportunity for a Data Migration Operations Manager for a contract role for a leading IT company based in Manchester. Due to the urgency of the role all applicants must currently hold SC Clearance.
As the DM Operations Manager your role will involve;
* Manage the technical team responsible for running each formal ETL cycle.
* Take ownership of, and enforce the operational methodology that will govern each ETL cycles.
* Put in place a standard set of operational reports and KPIs for use by all projects.
* Chair a daily scheduling / planning meeting with internal DM resources to ensure each ETL cycle is completed efficiently and effectively.
* Manage the delivery of each formal ETL cycle in accordance with the agreed methodology.
* Drive continuous improvement of the operational processes.
Experience required for the role;
* Experience of previous complex data migration to Oracle eBusiness suite
* Knowledge of Oracle eBusiness suite
* Experience of setting up reporting, KPIs needed for DM projects, and effective methods to govern and operate large scale ETL cycles
* Can manage a team of technical engineers and consultants of upto 15 people
* Team player, good communications, resilient, organised and pro-active to resolve issues quickly
* Experience of agile methods and working in a large scale application development environment
* Experience of government organisations and managing challenging customers
* Experience of improving processes for Data Migration projects
If your skills and experience are relevant for the role please apply
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy