|Job Ref:||204626262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£NEG 33 days holiday, 7% pension, BUPA||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Programme Manager - Transport Industry (Software Development, Systems Integration)|
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
KEY SKILLS: Programme Manager, International Programmes, Software Development, Systems Integration, Transport Industry
DP Connect are looking to recruit an exceptional Programme Manager with experience in managing International Systems Integration programmes, ideally within the Transport industry. The Programme Manager will join the expanding team of an international IT Consultancy, and will be responsible for delivery across a portfolio of major and minor customer accounts, ensuring assured on-time/on-cost and on-quantity delivery of our client's world class product suite.
- Experience in programme management on high-profile or international programmes
- Proven performance and broad experience with software development and systems integration; experience in the transportation sector would be advantageous
- A strong awareness of engineering principles; experience of SDLC/integration highly desirable
- Experience in coordinating/implementing project plans including technical, schedule and budget
- Experience developing tailored project management solutions and internal controls to ensure delivery success, financial control (including Earned Value Management) and support functions
- Experience working with a variety of domestic and international customer communities
- Customer focused with strong skills in developing customer intimacy and trust; proven track of delivering to the airline industry highly desirable
- Record of continual improvement, demonstrable success in delivering operational excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and experience presenting to internal and external customers, including at senior levels
- Must be able to add value from day one to ensure delivery of products