|Job Ref:||204626229||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
telent 3rd Line ICT Engineer, Liverpool |
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We are currently recruiting for a 3rd Line ICT Engineer for a 12 month contract - We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
Essential - Demonstrable and sound experience of:
* Bespoke Application support.
* CRM Dynamics.
* MS SQL.
* SUSE Linux.
* Windows Server OS 2008 and 2012 support.
* Knowledge and understanding of Exchange (2010 & 2013), SharePoint (Apply online only)and Lync products.
* Anti-Virus software deployments .
* MDM software.
* Group policy creation and management.
* Experience within a service level driven environment.
* Citrix PVS.
* Mobile Device Support.
* Willing to provide 24 x 7 out of hours support on a rota basis.
* The role will involve providing general 3rd line remote IT support as part of the ICT outsource contract scheduled to begin in late November 2016.
* As a 3rd Line IT Engineer the role will require a strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills based background using various diagnostic tools. In addition, strong inter-personal skills are required to guide customers (both internal and external) through situations (over the phone as well as face-to-face), providing resolution to incidents and ultimately reach customer satisfaction.
* Work from or travel to customer sites to provide extended Technical Support services to customers.
* To deliver the highest level of customer service by resolving escalated customer technical support incidents/requests to meet the SLAs.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Appropriate ICT qualifications ( expired qualifications if relevant will be taken into account).
* Appropriate industry experience to deliver the requirements of the role.
* ITIL foundation or Practioner.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion