|Job Ref:||204626172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Taunton||Address:||Post Code:||TA1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Role Description: |
An exciting opportunity to join and Head up a dedicated team of IT support staff based in the Taunton area.
The primary function is to lead the IT Support department ensuring that all client requirements are met and the company maintains system continuity. You will facilitate the maintenance and general upkeep of all company sites local networks.
• To ensure the company network remains stable providing support to all aspects of IT
• To engage with departmental managers to drive the business forward ensuring all client and Director requests, are met to the highest standard.
• To project manage all network hardware and infrastructure maintenance of internal and external company systems.
• To provide full support to all users of our systems including external third parties and clients.
• To support, advise and train junior support staff.
• To assist with procurement of all company assets.
• Company procurement to an agreed amount.
• Infrastructure changes to maximise security
• Critical system changes.
• Office layout and fittings and fixtures
• Network infrastructure
• Full understanding IT infrastructure and systems
• Knowledge of insurance industry ideally
• Knowledge of our client base.
• Knowledge of current IT developments.
• Knowledge of the internal and external systems.
• Knowledge of staff support.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience of a commercial IT environment.
• Extended proven experience and skills within IT Support.
• Management experience
• Extensive IT industry experience.
• Ability to build strong support relationships with others
• Ability to remain focused during extremely busy periods
• Presentation skills to Director level
• Strong leadership skills
• Able to prioritise workloads and recognise system demands
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Good communication skills (both written and oral)
Apply immediately for interview