|Job Ref:||204626108||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
We are currently working with a Global Leader of IT and Telecoms services and infrastructure to recruit an Information Security Engineer.|
The role of the Information Security Engineer will be to ensure the security strategy is effectively and efficiently implemented. This will include managing the day to day delivery of requirements. and managing stakeholders, process / system creation and implementing continuous improvement.
As an Information Security Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Collection and management of business security requirements - Implementation of these which meets compliance requirements
* Managing customer requirements and expectations
* Providing a standardised process for managing security
* Completion of audits and liaising with customer teams to agree beneficial conclusion
* Establish and maintain a list of Information Security assets
To be a successful Information Security Engineer you must demonstrate:
* Background and understanding of IT & Telecoms infrastructure or network.
* Previous success in managing audits and contractual compliance
* Recognised Industry certification such as CISSP (or equivalent)
* Understanding of security principles and managing security requirements / compliance
To apply for the role of Information Security Engineer please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy