|Job Ref:||204626048||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£42000 - £47500/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Service Delivery Manager- Sheffield|
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to be a key part of our Senior Management Team in Sheffield. You will be responsible for the management and operational service delivered to a large local authority account, managing a small multi skilled service management team. As well as be responsible for client engagement strategy as well as measuring, understanding and improving customer satisfaction and perception of the service delivered.
The role is client facing, high profile and has regular communications with both Capita & our Client senior management. You will need to work with internal and third party support teams to ensure major incidents and problems are progressed and resolved. As well as be expected to attend client Service reviews and SIP reviews where appropriate
About Capita | Local Government
Capita plc is a UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We work with local authorities across the UK to reduce service and support costs, free up your employees' time, improve efficiency and ensure compliance with the latest regulations. By forging strong partnerships and bringing specialist skills, resources and experience we help our customers to improve efficiency, raise quality and reduce the cost of their services to the public. We have a wide range of solutions and software designed to meet your short, medium and longer term needs
What you will do:
* Management of policies processes and procedures to support best practise service in line with ISO 20000 compliance for our Client account.
* Managing the IT delivery to ensure compliance with defined contractual service levels.
* Transition of projects into the BAU service ensuring operational readiness and acceptance.
* Management of Continual Service Improvement on the account
* Building and maintaining the client relationship through effective communication and regular service review meetings.
* Customer focused complaint management including thorough investigation, review and links to continual improvement.
* Working alongside other technical and operational teams to support a collaborative approach to service delivery.
* Creation of OLA/SLA documents
* Consistently ensuring service is meeting expectations and business needs through customer feedback cycles.
* Effective management of Major incident s and Problems impacting service.
* Provide support and cover all Service Management disciplines as required.
* Line Management and staff development responsibility for the Service Management team
Your experience will include:
* Proven Service Management Experience
* Experience line managing and developing teams
* The ideal candidate will have proven experience supporting enterprise level IT environments for a major customer
* Understanding and experience of ITIL Service Management process frameworks
* ITIL v3 Foundation
* Experience of ISO 20000 service management processes.
* Excellent customer facing, communication and interpersonal skills
* Seeks regular client feedback on quality and performance
* Manages deadlines and helps others do the same.
* Identifies problems and their causes and takes action to resolve them.
* Seeks out service and process improvements, gaining stakeholder support and driving implementation.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give holidays, a company pension scheme, medical and life assurance and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us