|Job Ref:||204625618||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
Graduate Web Developer|
Dartford, Kent Due to location, your own transport is essential.
Our client is a successful web design company, with over 20 years' experience in both the public and private sector. They are a friendly and supportive company to work for; thriving on establishing open dialogue with customers and therefore promoting a relaxed, but productive relationship with clients.
They are expanding their web development team and require a graduate developer to join the web programming department. Working within an established team of developers, you will be responsible for developing data driven web-based applications and sites for a range of clients - including travel, pharmaceutical, educational and public sector sites.
We are looking for an individual who can tackle all stages of web development - from discussing client needs internally, planning and design, through to build and deployment of each project. From time to time, you will also be asked to work on R&D projects; developing new applications and functionality to new and existing web applications, hence we are looking for someone recognised as an outstanding programmer.
We are looking for the following expertise:
• Excellent grades from their university course in Computer Science or similar related subject.
• Very strong computer programming knowledge, with the ability to demonstrate work in at least one well known programming language.
• A good understanding of database design and SQL
• Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with others
• Able to work on own initiative within a busy environment
Other skills that would be advantageous but not necessary:
• PHP, (url removed) or CFML
• MySQL or MS-SQL experience
• Linux (Redhat) Web Server Management (Apache, BIND, Sendmail, etc...)
• Adobe Photoshop experience
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00