|Job Ref:||204625566||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£40000 - £41000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Are you looking for a new role in Cyber Security?|
Do you want to put to good use your skills, knowledge and natural curiosity to make technology safer for everyone?
Then don't miss out on this opportunity to apply for the role of Cyber Security Analyst for a world leading communications company. You will take responsibility for the in life delivery of a bespoke 24 x 7 x 365 commercial Security Operations Centre capability, to a specific customer contract.
In this varied and highly technical role you will be responsible for a number of tasks of the Commercial SOC operation;
* Cyber & Physical Security Operations Hygiene - weekly time recording compliance and submission of metric performance
* Responsibility for effective stakeholder management, including direct customer contact
* Managing Security Team Members, ensuring motivation and high performance
* Support management of crime affecting the company and the services it offers
* Providing security advice to Lines of Business within the company and external customers
To become Cyber Security Analyst, you will need;
* Excellent problem solving skills to manage assigned incidents through customer incident management processes.
* Determined and dedicated to drive for results and track and improve on existing systems and processes
* Great team player with effective communication skills, working in the The Cyber Operations team and other operational and business planning teams.
You'll have high quality technical skills and experience in;
* Security Management, information security and threat intelligence with experience in working with SIEM technologies, network security or malware defence
* Able to navigate around SPLUNK Search and Reporting app, using pre-built content to identify and investigate EOI
* Analysis and interpretation of data into useable and actionable information and intelligence
* Must be able to gain the appropriate level of Security Clearance.
Working as a Cyber Security Analyst you will be rewarded with a salary of £40,000 as well as a great work-life balance with the opportunity for flexible working to perform at your best.
If you are an innovative and creative individual looking for a Cyber Security Analyst role, then apply now