|Job Ref:||204625402||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newport Pagnell||Address:||Post Code:||MK16||Salary:||£22500 - £25000/annum free lunch, retail discounts etc||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
A national retail organisation require an IT Support Analyst to support 27, multi brand, sites across the UK. From their Milton Keynes office you will take ownership of all IT issues, coordinate 3rd party engineers and work alongside their busy projects team, delivering innovative solutions across the estate. |
As an IT Support Analyst, you will provide 1st and 2nd line support, owning and managing issues through to resolution. You will have an opportunity to own some smaller projects and play a key role in larger projects (2 of the current team were involved on a national Wi-Fi roll out). You will also get the chance to visit sites on a monthly basis, building relationships and providing onsite support for broad ranging technologies, including infrastructure, networks, applications, EPOS solutions and hardware. You will need a car and valid driving license (all expenses are covered).
As the successful IT Support Analyst, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Logging incoming problems, supporting regional sites' hardware, software and some network issues
- Work closely with and manage suppliers and third party vendors
- Maintain excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Visit sites to build relationships and provide onsite support The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of working in an IT Support environment (this could be from a 12 month work placement at University or equivalent)
- Previous experience of dealing with and managing external third parties and suppliers
- Ability to manage major IT incidents independently and also as part of a team
- Ability to pick up new technologies and processes up quickly
- Full UK Driving License
Full training will be provided, however my client puts a lot of focus on personality, customer service and attitude. If you feel you have the right mind-set, are willing to learn and be an indispensable team member, we are very keen to hear from you!
Role: IT Support Analyst
Salary: £22,500 plus 30 days holiday, pension, free lunch, retail discounts with training and development
Location: Milton Keynes, easily commutable from Bedford, Newport Pagnell, Dunstable, Luton, Bletchley, Buckingham, Northampton, Towcester and Wellingborough.
Big Red Recruitment is recruiting exclusively for this position, with interview dates booked for the end of September. If you are interested or would like to apply, please click apply!
Key Words - IT support analyst, technical support analyst, 2nd line support, second line support, 1st line support, first line support, Microsoft, networks, WAN, LAN, infrastructure, hardware, epos, pos, software, windows 7, windows 8, operating systems, Microsoft exchange, active directory