|Job Ref:||204625000||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£25000 - £30500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Application Support Analyst|
My market leading client is seeking an experienced Application Support Analyst to join their growing team based in their conveniently located offices in central Bath. Working within an ITIL environment we are looking for someone who can support bespoke applications to a large user base.
• To provide 2nd level fixes and support on tickets that relate to the client's critical applications
• Support junior team members with issues not covered by process documents.
• Involvement in process enhancements and projects where required and to make suggestions for improvements
• Owner of configuration changes to core systems
• Propose enhancements and improvements to the teams processes
• Input to the Service Agreement process
• Code and implement improvements if required
• Maintain Application Support documents
• Conduct investigations on system performance and make proposals for improvement.
• Deploy software and suggest improvements for documentation if required
Candidates must have the following skills/experience:
• ITIL v3 Foundation
• Working knowledge of webservers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Jetty), operating systems (Redhat, CentOS, Windows), and Virtualised environments
• Minimum 3 years IT experience in a support role
• Basic understanding of .NET (C#), Java, PHP, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, Active Directory (querying)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel