|Job Ref:||204624748||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum + bonus||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
My client are looking to recruit a 1st Line Support Consultant for their business located in Chippenham. You will be responsible for front line telephone and onsite service support dealing directly with our clients customers.|
They are a leading provider of software in the South West, and provide business solutions that match the client's business precisely. Working with companies across Bath, Bristol, Swindon and Wiltshire, clients call on our client to handle all aspects of an implementation with training and support along the way.
They offer a host of business solutions covering integrated accounts, distribution and manufacturing (ERP) solutions, customer relationship management (CRM), payroll management, hardware and network support.
You will have proven technical engineering skills, or 1st line technical support experience at server and networking level.
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 administration.
* Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 and SQL 2008, 2012, 2014 administration.
* Network administration, understanding TCPIP networking (LAN & WAN).
* Active Directory administration.
* A good knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems 7, 8 and leading onto 10.
* Understanding of the hardware components that make up server or PC's.
* Diagnose and replace faulty hardware components, antistatic procedures.
* Knowledge of TCP Routing protocols and IP networking.
* Infrastructure Project coordination and management.
* Strong customer service skills
The position comes with an attractive salary and car allowance, plus benefits including 25 days holiday, pension etc.
A full UK driving licence is required, as you will be required to travel to customer sites.
My client are looking to recruit the position ASAP, so please apply today if the role is of interest