|Job Ref:||204624242||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Car allowance, performance bonus, 25||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
We're looking for a highly ambitious and established Marketing Manager with existing commercial B2B experience marketing a product or service. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a brand new role highly established international company. You could be a Marketing Executive wanting a step up or a Marketing Manager simply ready for a new challenge within the world of mobile and technology solutions. |
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely passionate team to develop the marketing strategy and deliver all of the integrated marketing campaigns. My client offers a great working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really take the lead on all of the marketing. There is also the opportunity for the right MarketingManager to work with some of the largest UK & Global organisations.
The right Marketing Manager will play a pivotal part in managing the marketing process to push the company`s brand forward. You manage all of the company`s online and offline communications, including literature, social media channels and PR strategy. You will also manage the company`s production of sales-orientated promotional campaigns. You will be a strong communicator and a real team leader as you will be interacting daily with clients and external design and development agencies when needed.
The experience we need.
- Proven brand management experience, ideally within the IT / technology industry#
- 4+ years B2B commercial marketing experience
- All round understanding of offline and online marketing with a good grasp of managing marketing strategy
- Effective project and budget management skills
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
- Experience with organic and paid search (SEO, PPC, Google Analytics) would be highly desirable for this role
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known international company to shape the marketing of the company
- Opportunity to develop key marketing skills through a leading marketing role
- competitive salary and great benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call