|Job Ref:||204624113||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Pension, Healthcare, Holidays||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
Skills: VMWARE, Active Directory, Windows, Exchange
Are you a successful Systems Administrator looking for a new challenge? As a Systems Administrator do you feel unfulfilled within your current role? I have a client based in Northamptonshire who is looking for a Systems Administrator on a permanent basis and they are offering a salary ranging between £25,000 and £35,000 based on experience.
Systems Administrator Skills Required
* Strong knowledge of virtualization technology including VMWare ESX(i)
* Minimum 3 years' experience with Windows and / or Linux (UNIX) server administration including Active Directory, Domain Name Services and DHCP.
* Expertise in administration of IIS (Internet Information Server) and / or Apache Web Servers including installation, configuration, monitoring, upgrade and Web Application installation
* Demonstrated experience working with infrastructure related components such as running network cables, installing servers in equipment racks
* Skilled at analysing and troubleshooting, providing support of e-commerce systems and supporting data sources.
* Experience working with Developers and Engineering / Architecture teams in delivering enterprise solutions.
* Administered standards, controls, procedures and documentation (i.e. SOX, PII & PCI).
* Experience in documenting systems for support, maintenance, processing, and reporting and Audit purposes
* Results-oriented and able to deliver in a fast-paced environment
Systems Administrator Duties
* Responsible for infrastructure/systems and applications support that maintains the operational integrity of our client's systems/technologies located in datacentres on a 24x7 basis.
* Responsible to provide level 1 & 2 problem and incident response support for the enterprise production and non-production environments and for systems within the scope of the Technical Services infrastructure, which includes domestic and global infrastructure components/systems as applicable. This includes on-call support activities and weekend/after hours as required and will be expected to work diligently to ensure issues are resolved and/or escalated.
* Assist IT personnel in a consulting capacity in order to ensure issues resolution and project success and will be expected to provide accurate estimates and work diligently to meet project timelines. This includes assisting all team members (at any location including offshore).
If this Systems Administrator opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV along with references and salary expectations and I will endeavour to contact within 2 working days to discuss further.
Please Note: If this Systems Administrator opportunity position is not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as our client is looking to interview ASAP.
Premier are acting as an employment agency