|Job Ref:||204624104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum bens||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
Commercial Project Accountant in Birmingham|
The package for this Project Accountant job in Birmingham:
Salary to £45k plus excellent benefits including increased holidays
Wallis Lynch is currently recruiting for a Commercial Project Accountant in Birmingham to join a growing, cutting edge technology organisation on a permanent basis.
* Principle finance lead on project related costs, tracking progress of projects through the project lifecycle & ensuring they are managed within budget, as well as post completion evaluation.
* Production of monthly project finance reporting, including budget and forecasting activities.
* Developing and maintaining procedures and processes regarding project set up.
* Understanding & assessing risk within projects - identify and surface key risks to revenue to Finance Manager, as well as to the project teams.
* Identifying opportunities within projects for cost savings, revenue generation and/or capability improvement.
* Identifying different types of project costs and applying the necessary accounting treatment.
* Finance representative on new bid proposals offering commercial insight.
* Support development and implementation of financial policies, procedures and guidance for users.
* Supporting the management accounting process, supplying & validating new & existing accruals for project costs.
* Timesheet analysis and subsequent cross charging of staff time to projects.
* Support financial reporting including grant claims, balance sheet and cash flow.
* Contribution to a culture of continuous improvement.
To be considered for this Commercial Project Accountant job in Birmingham you must be/have:
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Finance Professional or nearing qualification.
* Strong understanding of Project Lifecycle (Project Management qualification would be an advantage but not essential).
* Strong commercially, proven track record of business partnering non finance and influencing stakeholders and other departments within an organisation.
For further information on this Commercial Project Accountant job in Birmingham please contact Claire Maclachlan or David Whittle on (Apply online only)
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of permanent and temporary vacancies