|Job Ref:||204623877||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
Technical Team Lead - leading the cloud and infrastructure team - Woking - responsible for supervising and mentoring staff for external and external projects.
Infrastructure, Cloud, Team Lead, Active Directory, SQL, Hardware, Network Design
This opportunity will be for an enthusiastic team lead who is happy to lead but also be involved technically as well. It will be a perfect opportunity for someone with the mixture of experience in Cloud, Hosting and IT infrastructure services. This fantastic opportunity will allow you to develop and grow in a managed service operations.
The role will also involve client facing and working very closely with other senior management. There will also be an element of pre-sales as you will be giving technical advice to the sales team.
You will be involved in the full system lifecycle including design, build, optimisation and the ongoing running of the IT systems.
Essential skills & Experience
* Windows 2008/2012 R2 inc Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, including IIS and certificate configuration
* System monitoring tools preferable System Centre
* Exchange 2010, 2016 design and implementation
* MS SQL 2008, 2014 implementation, inc clustering
* Server hardware configuration
* Network design principles for hosted systems and implementation, inc TCP/IP, VPN, traffic routing, DNS, VLAN etc
* Configuration and support of managed switches specifically HP and Dell
* MS Hyper V, VSphere inc SCVMM with Clustering
* SAN implementation and administration in clustered and DR environments
* Eligible for SC Security Clearance
Beneficial Skills & Experience
* Azure, Amazon or Google IAAS design and implementation
* Cisco Firewall and Router Configuration Experience
* PowerShell/scripting for Windows
* Automation using CHEF, JSON, PUPPET etc
* Implementation and support of open source technology including Linux based operating systems
In return a salary of up to 50k is on offer. Plus company bonuses and excellent benefits