|Job Ref:||204623801||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
A Change Management Consultant is required by our client, a Global Professional Services business. A strong change management background is required to develop and deliver strategic IT consulting services across the globe. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to progress within this growing global business. This is a full time permanent position and the role is based primarily in the UK but a proportion of travel will be required.|
- Lead the development and delivery of services including the change process, in the context of a technology implementation
- Define, align and execute change leadership and communication strategies
- Continuous stakeholder management, throughout the project lifecycle
- Project impact, including detailed action plans to address the human side of change.
- Act as a trusted advisor - discuss goals, initiatives and imperatives with executives,
- Deal with issues and concerns of the client through interviews and review of documentation, reports and websites.
- Degree educated with strong experience in organisational change management/technology adoption experience. (must include implementing formal change management methodologies in politically complex environments)
- Evidence of leading an organisation through change associated with transformational projects/initiatives.
- Experience in implementing large technology implementations (e.g. ERPs).
- Analysing the organisational impacts on stakeholders affected by new implementation
- Develop communications/action plans and other deliverables
- Convey a strong presence and professional image, and handle complex problems and/or difficult client interactions tactfully and with confidence.
- Experience with working within or alongside the higher education sector is desirable.
For more information about this role and to discuss your CV in more detail then please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment