|Job Ref:||204623427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sunningdale||Address:||Post Code:||SL5||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
Atlassian Technical Engineer - Surrey - £40,000 - £45,000 |
A Digital Innovator is looking for a Technical Engineer to join their organisation, they are looking for someone to work with the Atlassian Application. You will have worked with Atlassian in a configuration capacity and have a strong understanding of the application set-up and design.
The role will be based mostly from the office in Surrey, although there will be travel to client site, as well as opportunity to work from home.
What will you be doing?
As an Atlassian Technical Engineer, you will provide support for customers and clients, either remotely or at customer site.
This will involve:
• Build and configuration of Atlassian Application via cloud or offline environments
• Maintenance of new and existing environments
• Be involved in the development of new delivery methods for SaaS offerings
You will have experience across the following areas:
• Atlassian Configuration/Build
• Understanding of networking for virtual and physical machines
• Experience of:
o Linux Server
o SQL DBA
• Previously worked in a customer facing environment, with a good understanding of client engagement
£40,000 - £45,000 (negotiable depending upon level of experience)
Good benefits package