|Job Ref:||204623327||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Egham||Address:||Post Code:||TW20||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car Allowance,Bonus,Pension,PMI||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
To accelerate my client's success, they are looking for a highly motivated, energetic and dynamic individual who has the desire and determination to develop both new and their existing portfolio of strategic supplier partnerships. My client is passionate about their business, the employees within the business are passionate and this is an exciting time to join a global industry leader.|
The main focus of this role is to manage key content/supplier relationships to ensure
maximum value is achieved for the business.
Reporting to the Director of Global Suppliers this role will be responsible for managing key supplier partnerships leading the effort in developing supplier programmes, create joint business plans, lead on-boarding of new suppliers, manage and enhance content contracts in line with company goals and KPIs.
Pro-actively manage the partner ecosystem, ensure a close alignment agreement between organisations and work towards mutual objectives and KPIs. Engagement of direct sales forces, joint collaborations on sales opportunities and joint marketing effort. Bridging the gap between product organisation and suppliers.
* Creation of joint business plans and enrollment into the Partner Programme
* Ensure execution of supplier business plans and contracts
* Coordinate internal teams actions (marketing, sales, services, product)
* prepare and hold business review meetings / calls with partners
* Train & Certify partner commercial teams on company value proposition where appropriate
* Supplier relationship Management
* follow-up on support escalations, service requests (including paid engagements)
* Ensure Partners achieve their SLA as per each contract
* Provide pre-sales resource to support on appropriate opportunities
* Ensure regular planning calls take places (product, service, sales)
* Periodisation & scoping of partner feature requests.
* Manage partner communication & certification
* Ensure partner receives new product release training
* follow-up on partner certification and manage "company knowledge" at partners
* Regularly report on progress with each partner via phone conferences, pipeline reports, etc.
* Build and maintain thorough knowledge of all products, upgrades, upcoming revisions, functionality, configuration etc.
* Provide input on requirements/concerns to Product Management & Product Marketing teams as requested
* Assist at trade shows, user conferences, etc. as requested
* Interacts with partners, sales, marketing and external customers
* Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
* Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Experience with partner management and business development.
* Demonstrated experience in business planning, business case development
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Fluent English essential
* Further European languages are valuable
* Office based
* Travel required up to 80%
* Flexibility as to the specific working hours may be required or available
To be successful in this role you will;
* Have relevant previous experience in either an Account Management or Partner Manager role
* A proven track record negotiating, influencing and delivering results
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence and ability to communicate effectively and professionally
* Have the ability to manage projects and deliver high quality results
* Have a high level of IT literacy including Excel, Word & PowerPoint, creation and management of complex data spreadsheets
* Have confident, clear and articulate presentation skills with a natural approach to dealing with people at all levels
* Have analytical skills with the ability to interpret data sources in order to identify areas of opportunities and growth