|Job Ref:||204623230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
Network Engineer(Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, ASA, ISE, ACS, Access Control Server, Identity Services Engine, Certified, Firewalls, Routing, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Switching) - Permanent - Manchester|
Search IT are currently looking for a Network Engineer on a permanent basis for our prestigious client based in Manchester.
Skills/Requirements for the Network Engineer:
* Strong Cisco experience
* Excellent security skills with a preference of having used ISE and/ACS (Identity Services Engine & Access Control Servers)
* Routing and switching experience (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
* Previous configuration within Firewalls, any version will be acceptable
* Certified within Cisco is highly desirable: CCNA or CCNP
* Wireless experience is highly desirable
* VOIP experience again is highly desirable
Start date is ASAP
The Network Engineer will be responsible for the day to day running of the businesses networks, working on both the project and the BAU side.
The business has around 30 different projects that need to be started within the next 12 months.
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position.
Network Engineer(Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, ASA, ISE, ACS, Access Control Server, Identity Services Engine, Certified, Firewalls, Routing, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Switching) - Permanent - Manchester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age