|Job Ref:||204623167||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||North Yorkshire||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
ATM Transaction Processing / Connex or Base24 / ITIL / 2nd Line Support for real time apps|
A leading financial services company is recruiting for a Senior Application Support Analyst, to join their solutions delivery team and provide support and management of a variety of internal and customer facing applications related to real time ATM transaction processing.
You will be responsible for ensuring optimum system availability and integrity, including planning, scheduling and timetabling of your own workload and that systems are running to agreed SLA's and they continue to meet businesses requirements. You will also be responsible for managing the implementation of new code and supporting the business in developing new applications to enhance operational performance.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Demonstrable understanding of the real time ATM transaction processing industry.
• Proven knowledge of the relevant application system architecture, the infrastructure environment, standard application methodologies, programming languages and development tools including:
o BASE24 or Connex on HP NonStop
o HP NonStop based applications
• Experience of working within a structured environment based around ITIL disciplines.
• Proven experience providing 2nd support for 24*7 real time applications
• Proven experience with the production of technical documentation
• Demonstrable knowledge of change and release methodologies
• Proven track record in understanding technical and operational constraints and translating these into solutions
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to develop/evaluate new tools, methodologies and processes
• Demonstrable knowledge of capacity, resilience and processing modelling
Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Understanding of financial settlement and reconciliation processing concepts
• Knowledge of the ATM technical landscape
• Knowledge of formal project and development lifecycle methodologies
• Experience/knowledge of:
o Electronic File Transfers
o MasterCard & VISA Gateways
o Financial industry protocols including ISO8583 and LIS5
o ATM message protocols (NDC+, Triton)
o Financial industry hardware and related standards