|Job Ref:||204623065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chatham||Address:||Post Code:||ME5||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Junior Test Analyst - 10 month Fixed Term Contract - Up to £23,000 depending on experience|
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
Successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying, please include your address on your CV.
I am currently looking for a Junior Test Analyst to join a large and very successful financial company based in Chatham to carry out testing of the companies systems and core applications. you will be responsible for testing core business systems following approved process improvements, system fixes/upgrades and planned system migrations.
Due to the nature of this role my client is looking for candidates to have a degree within IT or qualifications within testing. As the role is to test on systems and core applications web based testers would not be suitable.
* Support and contribute to the documentation and maintenance of test strategies
* Develop a good working knowledge to support each system and project
* Create dtest scenarios, test cases and test scripts which are fit for purpose for each project
* Ensure all test scenarios, test cases and test scripts are peer reviewed for quality
* Ensure all test results are recorded
* Attend department, project and business meetings to provide updates and feedback on each project
* 6 months+ experience testing systems - will have to be within the last 6 months
* You will need excellent verbal communication skills - essential
* Knowledge of the full software development life cycle
* Understanding of structured test methods and processes covering manual testing
* Any recent (within 6 months) finance industry experience within testing would be desirable
* ISEB certified within testing or a recent IT degree
* Able to pass a financial background check and a criminal background check
This role is a fixed term contract that is set to last for 10 months. My client will be taking you on a permanent member of staff for the duration and cannot pay you through a limited company or an umbrella.
Junior Test Analyst - 10 month Fixed Term Contract - Up to £23,000