|Job Ref:||204622975||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
SAP SD Consultant|
We are currently looking for an experienced SAP SD Consultant. This is a great chance to work on a SAP implementation for a leading manufacturing company based in the UK. This is 6 month contract opportunity with the responsibility of the execution of the detail design and configuration of the current business processes in SAP.
The ideal SAP SD Consultant will have extensive experience in:
* Working with the business to implement core template solution and to determine local gaps (legal, commercial etc.)
* Conduct workshops and presentations to validate business design with the end user community.
* Design of reports, forms, interfaces, enhancements and conversions.
* Execution of the system unit testing and integration testing. This includes creating test scenarios and test scripts, performing the test, applying changes in configuration based on results, and error resolution.
* Assist with UAT
* Working with the end user documentation team in the identification of business processes and system tasks to be documented as well as providing training to the end user training and development team.
* Assist with the design authorization profiles
* Provide post-implementation production support.
* Preparing functional/technical specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Data conversions, Enhancements, Forms etc.
* Good knowledge of finance Business processes.
* Good understanding of Business process redesigning concepts
Successful SAP SD consultants will have experience of hands-on work within global end-users. Good communication skills will be essential to integrating well within the business. On a day to day basis, you will be required to be involved in everything from requirements gathering through to the actual configuration of the SAP system. This is an exciting brand new SAP implementation across multiple countries which will be long-term for the right consultant.
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role