|Job Ref:||204628222||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
SAP Test Coordinator / Test Analyst |
Johnson Matthey is a FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company. Founded almost 200 years ago they are a leader in sustainable technologies. Over 90% of their sales come from products that have sustainability benefits and improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Position: Test Coordinator
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Closing date for applications: 25th September 2016
As they continue to build their SAP Centre of Excellence (CoE), they are looking to recruit a Test Coordinator to be responsible for providing functional and technical support on testing activities to the SAP CoE. The role holder will serve as a hands-on test resource in performing end to end testing activities; test preparing, execution, defect management and reporting on full testing lifecycle.
- Identifying and supporting the creation of test case design steps with Business areas and ITOM / CoE resources- test scenarios / coverage, test conditions, test cases, test scripts
- Ensuring testing resource are identified from technical and business teams and working closely with core business and technical areas in identifying, creating test scenarios, test coverage and test cases
- Ensuring test cases are peer reviewed and signed off by subject matter experts
- Work with technical teams and contribute to test environment requirement and build activities
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Test coordination / test management during at least two full life SAP cycle implementations and experience of test design techniques, ability to create test plans, test scenarios, test cases, scripts and test steps scripts
- Strong analytical and application testing skills, ability to grasp system landscape process flows, and ability and knowledge of producing different testing and defect style reports
- Experience of HP QTP / UFT and ALM to plan, prepare and coordinate end to end testing activities during System, SIT, UAT, OAT, non-Functional, Automation and Regression testing
- Ability to perform basic HP testing tools admin support for testers and to obtain testing sign off
- A sound understanding of the principals and objectives of testing and experience of testing legacy applications, testing end-to-end solutions and working with multiple third party applications.
- Experience of training and mentoring team members
- Please note that in order to support this roll out, there will be a requirement for international travel in this role, along with the need for working some out-of-office hours
You may have experience of the following: Test Coordinator, SAP, Application Testing, Test Analyst, UAT, OAT, Testing, ALM, Test Management, User Acceptance Testing, SIT, QTP/UFT, Implementations, Testing, SAP QA Analyst, Non-Functional Testing, Automation Testing, Regression Testing, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications