|Job Ref:||204628214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Eastleigh||Address:||Post Code:||EX39||Salary:||£0 - £450/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Opportunity for an experienced Digital Business Analyst to join a leading company with a large portfolio of projects. |
3 months project with possibility of extensions. Experience of working on significant projects within Agile and Retail environment.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding and interpreting business priorities, problem and opportunities into business process and systems solutions which may or may not involve change to computer systems. Your role is primarily to document requirements and processes taking consideration of the business case, business benefits and company needs. You should act as the interface and translator between the business, end users and the technical stakeholders. You will also support the business to define and lead the user acceptance testing.
- Digital Projects/Enviroment ideally within Retail Sector
- Business analysis experience in a number of significant projects ideally within retail sector
- Experience within agile and structured environment
- Stakeholders engagement at all levels
- Facilitation skills utilising specified methodologies
- Practical experience of documenting business processes using specified process methodologies.
- Knowledge and practical experience of mapping retail business processes
- Knowledge of specified structured analysis techniques
- Experience of documenting requirements in a structured template
- Full development lifecycle
- Good relationship building within both Business and Systems functions
- Externals Suppliers experience
- Experience of working in a complex matrix environment with both internal and 3rd party resources
- Knowledge and practical experience of working in a mixed application environment.
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Experience within retail sector highly beneficial.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK