|Job Ref:||204628109||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£16000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
We are looking for a detail focused to work within an IT support team in a high achieving Secondary School.|
Main responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and maintain the schools IT systems
- Assisting with installation of an upgraded system
- Helping to ensure that IT is used effectively in order for the school to run efficiently.
The ideal candidate must be able/have:
- To communicate positively with both staff and students.
- To negotiate a cost effective pricing with suppliers for the school.
- An in depth knowledge of IT systems.
- Experience of Microsoft operating systems.
- Knowledge of school MIS
For more information please call Adecco Oxford on (Apply online only)
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer who operate as a employment agency.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer