|Job Ref:||204627954||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Excellent benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
IT Customer Support Manager|
A leading solutions provider is looking for an IT Customer Support Manager to help them achieve a more effective and efficient customer support function.
The IT Customer Support Manager will be required to run a service desks across a number of different sites and will have good experience of working with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
The responsibilities of the IT Customer Support Manager will include:
* Managing the delivery of the primary IT Support Service for internal requests and external customers.
* Reporting on Service Level Agreements. (SLA's)
* Managing team members with a commitment to developing their skills to be beneficial to the individuals and the team.
* Liaising with other management figures across the business.
* To conduct key account management meetings with customers to review support team performance and customer requirements.
The successful IT Customer Support Manager will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven management experience of an IT Support function.
* Experience of managing and prioritising incidents within a customer service desk
* Management of Service Level Agreements across internal and external customers.
* Strong communication skills.
To apply for this position please forward your cv