|Job Ref:||204627718||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Hammersmith||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Salesforce Product Manager |
Western Union Business Solutions ('WUBS') is the world's leading foreign exchange and international business payments company. Through its subsidiaries and branches, WUBS operates in the Americas, Asia, Europe, Australia, the Middle East and Africa and the United Kingdom. It offers business-to-business payment and receipt solutions through an intuitive online platform that integrates directly with clients' systems and helps clients manage their currency exposure. The company currently services over 40,000 clients around the world and processes more than $40 billion payments annually to more than 1 million beneficiaries.
Position: Salesforce Product Manager
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: £Competitive depending on skills and experience
They are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of SFDC Product Manager. The team`s focus is to strategise on the future roadmap of the next generation platform while making immediate product enhancements for current customers. The SFDC Product Manager will be accountable for both Build + Run function of next gen e-com platform based on Salesforce Communities. This role is strategic as well as hands-on. The ideal candidate would be someone who is experienced, creative and has a passion to change the world by building great products.
- You will own the entire lifecycle of the product features from concept to delivery
- You will participate in release planning process to determine scope of each release. Work as the liaison between internal departments and engineering to prioritise new features into sprints and communicate sprint releases out to shareholders
- Gather, analyse and prioritise product requirements as needed and work with BA to write business and product requirement documents (BRDs and PRDs) for integrations
- Support 'enterprise grade' applications on SFDC production environment and manage enhancement requests and become the 'go to` person for questions related to new / existing features
- Assist the sales team in preparing and delivering compelling demos that highlight the benefits of the product relative to customer requirements
- Provide expert product guidance to customers, professional services, and implementation partners
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience building custom applications using (url removed)  Customer Communities, Customer Communities Plus and Partner Communities is essential for this role
- Strong hands-on experience of Apex and Visual Force is required
- Certification required - Admin 201 or NA ability of end-to-end product management experience on (url removed)  eco-system is essential. You will have a solid background in product management experience on cloud based enterprise applications and integrated solutions
- Experience with agile methodology, data migration, custom object creation, testing, and implementation is ideal
- Proven ability to create functional designs, wireframes, product demonstrations and proof of concepts for rapid prototype development needs
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally some relevant Project Management experience and PMP or ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) certifications would be beneficial
You may have experience of the following: Product Manager, Project Manager, Salesforce, SFDC, Admin 201, Dev 401, PMP, ACP, Customer Communities, Enterprise Applications, Project Lifecycle Management, Agile Methodology, Integrated Solutions, Apex, Visual Force, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
 (url removed)
 (url removed)