|Job Ref:||204627683||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Role: IT Support Analyst |
Location: Commutable from Braintree - Chelmsford - Welwyn Garden City - Bishops Stortford - Royston - Stansted and everywhere in between
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
I have an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Technician with at least 2 years experience to work with my client, a leading and experienced specialist in their field.
The successful candidate will enjoy a varied role which includes supporting my clients business ensuring back & front office platforms are available. You will need to be confident, with the ability to communicate clearly, analyse, manage and resolve incidents. You must be comfortable communicating with various stakeholders (external users, internal managers & staff).
Skills & Experience needed:
- Ability to manage multiple workloads & prioritise.
- Management, ownership & resolution of Incidents.
- Brilliant customer service skills.
- Remote Access tools and Call Logging software experience.
- Experience with a variety of applications, including Microsoft Office, Windows OS, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Sophos
If you feel that you have the required skills and experience then please apply straight away.