|Job Ref:||204627305||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackpool||Address:||Post Code:||FY3||Salary:||£150 - £200/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Role: Implementation Project Manager |
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £150 - £200 Per Day
• Project Management methodology (PM foundation or CAPM)
• PMP as required for job family and level
• Broad multi-technology knowledge
• In-depth technology specific knowledge if assigned as IPM expert/focal for specific TS service(s)
• Strong knowledge of installation and deployment portfolio
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Financial expertise in cost of delivery, margin and revenue basics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Client relationship management skills
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Ability to expand customer relationships beyond IT management to the IT decision makers who are responsible for IT strategy and budget
• End to end Project Management responsibility and accountability for project delivery and deployment.
• Central point of contact for the customer and leads the delivery team and resources.
• Understands customers' specific IT needs.
• May proactively propose improvements and changes to the customers' IT environment.
• Provides consultative advice to customers and presales/sales for installation and deployment services.
• May work directly with pre-sales/sales to provide input to SOW or may develop SOW.
• Identifies service upsell opportunities, supports growth & project profitability.
• In-depth knowledge of Service Delivery Guides (SDG's) for the installation and deployment services sold.
• Ensures that configuration/ racking / cabling / OS requirements are documented, meeting with customer (face to face, when appropriate) to collect information.
• Timely communication of documented customer requirements provided to HP factory/integration centres using standard tools & processes