|Job Ref:||204627220||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Assystem are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a global world-class, multi-industry consultancy for engineering, technology, project innovation and strategy. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer based in the Midlands on a permanent basis.|
You will join the Transmission Controls & Calibration Team who are responsible for delivering control systems for automatic gearboxes and drivelines for passenger car and commercial vehicle customers.
* Guide, support and conduct the interfacing and integration between high and low level software across multiple projects
* Lead software build process development (hex file and a2l file generation)
* Support Toolchain for code generation and model quality
* Estimate, plan and manage software integration activities
Skills and Attributes:
* Working knowledge of - Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow, Embedded Coder/RTW, C language, Code generation, Microcontrollers, CCP, CAN, AUTOSAR, MISRA C
* Some knowledge of - Targetlink, dSPACE HiL, CANape, J1939, Debugging tools
Prior knowledge and experience of gearboxes and drivelines is not essential, training will be provided if necessary.
For more information please contact Jacquie Linton on (Apply online only), or alternatively, you can apply directly by sending your CV